2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity
The Jeep Gladiator is totally unique in the midsize pickup class — in fact, it’s the only all-terrain pickup truck on the market today! After an explosive debut in 2020, this year’s model returns with a 7,650-pound towing capacity and a number of performance features for better towing. If that sounds like the kind of capability you need on your Roseville job sites, then the Gladiator is worth a good look! Keep reading to uncover the possibilities with Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and then check out the 2021 Gladiator models on our lot right now in Sacramento.
2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Specs
The Gladiator comes standard with a 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with start/stop technology and variable valve timing — the same powerhouse that you’ll find under the hoods of popular Jeep SUVs like Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee. Here’s what you can expect when tackling your toughest Folsom jobs in a Gladiator:
- Towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds
- 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque
- EPA-estimated 17 city and 22 highway mpg
2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Features & Capability
When it comes to reliable strength on the job in Elk Grove, that impressive Jeep Gladiator towing power is only part of the picture. Like the rest of the Jeep SUV lineup, the Gladiator benefits from class-exclusive features designed to protect your cargo and keep you in control:
- Standard Front/Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials — This feature restricts engine torque to the wheels that need it most, getting you out of slippery situations post-haste.
- Sway Bar Disconnect — Engage this segment-exclusive feature to boost front wheel articulation by as much as 30%.
- Forward-Facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera — Yet another feature you’ll only find on the Gladiator, the TrailCam overlays grid lines to help you avoid obstacles in the path ahead.
- Dana® 44 Front/Rear Solid Axles — Thanks to their extra-thick tubes and forgings, heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles provide exceptional durability and rigidity.
Wondering what’s new for 2021? The newest Gladiator gets new performance features like a lockable 4HI Mode rear axle to enhance handling and control at faster speeds.
Test Drive a New Jeep Gladiator in Sacramento
Questions about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity and performance features? The friendly auto experts at Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are standing by to answer your questions and provide the specs you need. Contact us today!
Recent News From Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The Jeep Wrangler is a sight to behold when it’s driving along Sacramento roads. How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? It’s got quite a lot of towing power at its disposal, with up to 3,500 pounds to work with. You can make your next vacation shine when you drive a Jeep Wrangler, no…
The Jeep Renegade has received lots of praise for its fuel efficiency, advanced technology, and exciting towing capabilities. Roseville drivers are also enjoying being able to match their style to their Renegade model thanks to the different 2021 Jeep Renegade exterior colors available. Whether you want a neutral shade or a vibrant hue, we’ll…
The experts at Autotrader.com recognized the 2021 Jeep Renegade as the “most off-road-capable and arguably the most characterful contender among subcompact SUV/crossovers.” Each new Jeep Renegade for sale in Sacramento has the features and amenities sure to make you feel right at home no matter if you’re running errands or crossing the state line….