2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity
The colorful new Jeep Gladiator is totally unique in the midsize pickup class — in fact, it’s the only all-terrain pickup truck on the market today! After an explosive debut in 2020, this year’s model returns with a 7,650-pound towing capacity and a number of performance features for better towing. If that sounds like the kind of capability you need on your Roseville job sites, then the Gladiator is worth a good look! Keep reading to uncover the possibilities with Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and then check out the 2021 Gladiator models on our lot right now in Sacramento.
2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Specs
The Gladiator comes standard with a 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with start/stop technology and variable valve timing — the same powerhouse that you’ll find under the hoods of popular Jeep SUVs like Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee. Here’s what you can expect when tackling your toughest Folsom jobs in a Gladiator:
- Towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds
- 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque
- EPA-estimated 17 city and 22 highway mpg
2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Features & Capability
When it comes to reliable strength on the job in Elk Grove, that impressive Jeep Gladiator towing power is only part of the picture. Like the rest of the Jeep SUV lineup, the Gladiator benefits from class-exclusive features designed to protect your cargo and keep you in control:
- Standard Front/Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials — This feature restricts engine torque to the wheels that need it most, getting you out of slippery situations post-haste.
- Sway Bar Disconnect — Engage this segment-exclusive feature to boost front wheel articulation by as much as 30%.
- Forward-Facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera — Yet another feature you’ll only find on the Gladiator, the TrailCam overlays grid lines to help you avoid obstacles in the path ahead.
- Dana® 44 Front/Rear Solid Axles — Thanks to their extra-thick tubes and forgings, heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles provide exceptional durability and rigidity.
Wondering what’s new for 2021? The newest Gladiator gets new performance features like a lockable 4HI Mode rear axle to enhance handling and control at faster speeds.
Test Drive a New Jeep Gladiator in Sacramento
Questions about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity and performance features? The friendly auto experts at Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are standing by to answer your questions and provide the specs you need. Contact us today!
Recent News From Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2021 Jeep Compass knows how to make an impress on and off the roads in Sacramento and beyond. However, what’s on the inside also counts, and this Jeep SUV’s interior offers lots of interior amenities and standard features, ensuring you get the most out of every drive. Thanks to the spacious Jeep Compass…
Sacramento drivers have asked for a 3rd row Jeep SUV with the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Jeep delivered! The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers third-row seating, which is excellent for families who need additional space without having to upgrade to the Jeep Wagoneer. With the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L seating capacity, you…
If you’re shopping around for a vehicle that helps you take on the road less traveled, consider the colorful 2021 Jeep Gladiator for your extraordinary adventures. While learning about this adventurous vehicle, you’ll be happy to know that the 2021 Jeep Gladiator color options vary from neutral shades to bold hues, so you can…